Wyze Room Sensor
Comfort in every room.
This item will be available soon
Enter your email and we'll reach out when it's ready to ship.
- Only Compatible with Wyze Thermostat
- Temperature, Humidity, and Motion Sensors
- Works to Eliminate Hot and Cold Spots
- Prioritizes Comfort in Important Rooms
- Remotely View Room Data in Wyze App
- 3-year Battery Life with AAA Batteries
- Always-on Display
- Color: White
- Dimensions: 1.6in x 3.1 in x 1.1 in
- Weight: 1.44 oz / 40 g
- Power Source: 2x AAA Batteries (included)
- Battery Life: Up to 3 years
- Compatibility: Only works with Wyze Thermostat
- Communcation: Bluetooth LE 4.2
- Range: 65ft from Wyze Thermostat
- Sensors: Temperature, Humidity, Motion
- Occupancy Sensor
- Viewing Angle: 120 degrees horizontal, 60 degree vertical
- Detection Range: 17ft
- Mounting Options: Included Table Stand and Mounting Strip
- Operating Environment: Indoor Use Only
- Storage Temperature: 14° to 140°F and 0%-90% RH
- Storage Humidity: 0%-90% RH
- Warranty: 1-Year Limited Warranty
- Wyze Room Sensor
- Magnetic Table Stand
- 2x AAA Batteries
- Adhesive Mounting Strip
- Quick Start Guide
Eliminates Hot and Cold Spots.
Prioritizes Comfort in Occupied Rooms.
No Wires Required. Easy Setup.
Hot and cold spots have no room to hide.
Rid your home of hot and cold spots by placing Wyze Room Sensors in important rooms and letting Wyze Thermostat balance your home's climate.
See how it works.
Wyze Room Sensors continuously communicate with Wyze Thermostat to balance your home's temperature.
When Motion-Sensing Comfort Mode is enabled, Wyze Room Sensor uses motion detection to prioritize only the rooms you're actually using. Save energy and stay comfortable without ever thinking about it.
Remotely view the temperature of any room.
Monitor the temperature of your baby's room upstairs or your furry friends down the hall. Quickly adjust the climate with just a few taps in the Wyze app.
Place or mount anywhere.
Easily pair and place up to 6 Wyze Room Sensors throughout your home in minutes. Wall mount for easy viewing or use the included magnetic table stand.
Granular comfort control.
Choose how to manage your home's hot or cold spots and which modes to prioritize.
With Motion-Sensing Comfort Mode enabled, you can choose which rooms you'd like to participate in Auto Comfort. You can also choose to only have those rooms participate during the day or night depending on your schedule.