- Works with Alexa and the Google Assistant: Ask Alexa or the Google Assistant to turn your lights on and off, dim the lights, or tune the color-temperature to the right level.
- Set any mood with Wyze Bulb’s tunable white color temperature. Use warm white (2700k) to relax in the evening and daylight (6500k) to wake up with morning coffee.
- 9.5-watt LED bulb (60-watt equivalent) produces up to 800 lumens and can be dimmed using voice control or the Wyze App (do not use with dimmer switches).
- No Hub Required. Wyze Bulb connects directly to your 2.4GHz WiFi network (does not support 5GHz Wi-Fi) and the free Wyze app for a quick and easy setup.
- Automate your lights with Wyze Sense (sold separately): Wyze Sense’s contact and motion sensors allow you to control your lights based on motion or opening/closing of a door so they’re on when you need them and off when you don’t. You can also integrate with IFTTT to link Wyze Bulbs to the rest of your smart home devices.
- Make it look like someone’s home: Vacation mode turns lights on/off on a variable schedule while you’re away.
- Set Schedules: Set your Wyze Bulbs to turn on and off on a custom schedule so you never come home to a dark house.
- Group Control: Add multiple bulbs to a group and control them all simultaneously or use Shortcuts to control all your Wyze devices at the same time.
- Gentle On/Off: Wyze Bulbs fade on and off making it easier on your eyes.
$7.99 – $29.99
- Works with Alexa & Google Assistant
- A19 LED bulb
- Dimmable by voice or within the Wyze app
- Adjustable LED produces white light between 2,700K (warm) – 6,500K (daylight)
- 800 Lumens (60-watt equivalent)
- No hub required. Works exclusively with 2.4GHz Wi-Fi networks
- Control multiple bulbs with 1-click using Wyze Shortcuts
- Integrated with IFTTT
- Compatible with Android 5.0+, iOS 9.0+
- Indoor use only
- 20,000-hour life expectancy
|Choose Pack Size||